Tuesday

Cherry Von Vegas


illustrations by AnnaCas

 Dyna Mite Dames

Roy Varga

 Roy Varga

 Acid Candy Studios

Spooky



PinUp name: Cherry Von Vegas
Location: Missouri
Professional model: Not yet. "... but work really hard on getting in to that!"
Also work with make up, hair, clothing and/or photography? I have other people who assist me with hair and make up, but I pick my own wardrobe.
Available for photo shoots: yes. "always"
Twitter: here
Facebook: here

a few words: "I am an outgoing lady who is trying to get her foot in the door. I love retro style and art. I have played with retro pin up modeling since 2007. I hope to one day have a magazine spread or other surprises. I model for fun. The photos I have acquired have given me a better self image and made me more comfortable with my self. I love my family the most in life, but I also like to have me time. I love dancing and kicking it with close friends. I love tattoos and self expression. I travel to gain culture, I could never see enough of the world. If you want to know anything else drop me a line!"
Interested in contacting the PinUp for professional photography? email to artisticas@gmail.com.
It will be sent directly to the PinUp.


So, do you want to pinup yourself too? email to artisticas@gmail.com

visit our blog, follow us, comment, spread the word, share the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment